As the leading company in Quebec’s damage insurance sector (P&C), Univesta seeks to provide an outstanding client experience by setting itself apart from its competitors. It does so by embracing a culture of excellence among its employees and by focusing on product quality.
By applying here, you will be responsible for ensuring that our personal damage insurance clients have an outstanding experience. You will also be assigned various client experience and sales targets.
Starting on your very first day, you will be assisted by a certified trainer and supervised by the management team. This is designed to foster your professional development throughout your career.
Our innovative, respectful and committed team strives for excellence each and every day!
Do the following responsibilities appeal to you?
- Listen, advise and provide outstanding service experience by offering and explaining products tailored to meet clients’ specific needs (over the phone)
- Stay actively involved and do what it takes to achieve the stated objectives
- Update files in line with applicable standards
- Comply with the company’s standards and policies to ensure the smooth functioning of the work process and the team
- Have in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and procedures and update your expertise by taking part in various training activities
Do you meet our requirements and match the profile we’re looking for?
- Hold a Quebec AEC or DEC in the area of damage insurance (or an AMF damage insurance licence) or be potentially authorized to take the AMF exams
- Two years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Natural inclination to provide outstanding client service
- Capable of working towards various objectives (quality, sales, compliance)
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written French
- Good analytical skills
- Skilled at working with computer systems and multi-tasking
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Call centre experience would be an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
- Damage insurance leader
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee experience at the center of decisions
- Group insurance and Group RRSP
- Performance-based remuneration
- Base salary + bonuses