By applying HERE, you’re choosing to become a personal lines damage insurance broker at Univesta. We’ll take the time to train your thoroughly in our work methods. You’ll be applying to join a team committed to achieving new heights of excellence, innovation, respect and dedication each and every day!
Working as a personal lines damage insurance broker means:
- advising and listening to clients on the phone and providing them with an outstanding service experience by proposing and explaining products tailored to their specific needs,
- updating information on file in accordance with established standards,
- mastering Univesta’s products and procedures and updating your knowledge by attending training activities,
- complying with our standards and policies to achieve professional compliance and foster teamwork.
What personal qualities are needed for success?
- You’re committed to offering outstanding client service on each and every call.
- You’re able to work towards specific goals and targets (quality, sales and compliance).
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills (being bilingual in English and French is an asset).
- You have good analytical skills and can multi-task.
- You’re thorough and feel comfortable operating various IT systems.
- You’re a self-starter who can also work as part of a team.
Are there any prerequisites?
- You hold a valid personal lines damage insurance permit or are awaiting an internship.
What’s it like to work as a personal lines damage insurance broker at Univesta?
- The most important thing for us is our team: our employee experience is central to our decisionmaking!
- We believe that people who work well should be paid well. In other words, your earnings will be based on your performance.
- Staying healthy pays! Any unused sick days will be paid out to you.
- We have a generous vacation program and offer schedules to match your lifestyle!
- Because it’s always a good idea to think ahead, we offer a group RRSP plan and we contribute.